HTML Styles provides a way for you to structure and beautify your HTML webpage.
Although all HTML elements come with there default styles, it bests it most knowing that these styles can also be modified and improved to suit your imagination.
This modification and improvement can be done using the
Getting into HTML styling is a gradual process because one needs to learn and study how styles would satisfy your web page visitors before deciding what styles to use.
HTML Style attribute Syntax
HTML uses the
style attribute to apply inline CSS styles to HTML:
- The property name is a CSS property
- The value is a CSS value corressponding to the property.
More Styles Properties
The background of any HTML element can by determined be the
The font size of an HTML text can be set by the
font-size property, the example below sets the font size of the whole document to
Borders are lines that surround an HTML element.
The border of any HTML element can be determined by the
This example makes a 5px wide border with a black color surrounding the body of an HTML webpage.
What You Should Know at the End of This Lesson
- You should be able to define what HTML Styling is.
- Change the colors of an HTML text and there sizes.
- You should be able to explain briefly to someone else what this tutorial is all about.